Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dishes?

Well, to go along with my knitting glass and knitting addiction, I have yet one more. I love dishes. I think I got this when I was just out of high school and went to work in a department store in their china dept. Growing up, we never had fancy dishes. I really never knew they existed until I got that job.
My current fascination is with china patterns from the '50s. I already own several sets and I just found one more that I can't do without. I figure it can't be too bad. I mean, I could be spending money on crack or something like that. I'll get a pic up when I find a good one but this pattern has a pink band with those mod 50s gold stars and in the center of the starts is a little dot of turquoise. Can't wait to get them!

No comments:

Post a Comment