Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And the Knitting Continues

Well, I have actually found time to knit even though this is the third week of school. I've been hyper organized so that I don't have to do work at home. Also, my students are really nice this year which means that I come home less tired.


Anyway, the Saddle Shoulder Sweater continues. I finished the body last night. 18 inches of Prime Knitting. I also started the first sleeve. As you can see there isn't much to it yet.
Then, just for fun, I decided to give the Hemlock Ring Blanket, by Brooklyn Tweed, a go. This is the first sorta lacy item that I have done. I'm not wild about how the center turned out. However, it was such a pain to start that I decided to leave it and not rip it out again.

Both of these projects are in Cascade 220 Heathers. I just can't seem to get enough of this yarn. I just love the way it feels and how it knits up.

Okay, time to go knit some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment