Friday, June 3, 2011

Puppies!

It has been some time since I posted anything or even knitted something.  The reason is that we have had a litter of puppies!  Our little girl, Trudy, had a litter of six puppies three weeks ago.  Here is a picture of them on day two.

This picture is of the batch o'puppies at about one and a half weeks.

 This is my favourite picture so far.  These are the only boys.  They are so insanely cute!
On the knitting front I have been working on a baby blanket for a teacher friend.  It's about half way finished....Yeah!

I also had some professional pictures taken on my Tuscan Sunflower Shawl.  The photographer and the model are former students of mine.  One of the benefits of teaching at an arts school is all the talent you can find for really good prices.




1 comment: